Home Express Information center Terms and Conditions
1. The shipper must fill in each article of air waybill accurately.
2. The shipper warranties that all information provided orally, or set forth in air waybill and any related documents, is accurate and complete.
3. It is the responsibility of the shipper to ensure that proper packaging is used and that contents are adequately and securely packed for transportation.
4. The document for customs clearance should be furnished by shipper.
5. The shipper agrees to indemnify and hold Hanjin Express harmless for any claim, liability or expense arising from the shipper’s failure to comply with any applicable law or regulations.
1. Shipment charges are calculated according to the higher of actual or volumetric weight and any shipment may be re-weighed and re-measured by Hanjin Express to confirm calculation.
2. The shipper shall pay for all charges and fees in the event the recipient or any third party does not pay.
3. Due to reasons cased by the shipper such as refusal to receipt goods, pay taxes, banned items, the shipper shall be solely liable for all costs and expenses related to the shipment and incurred in either returning the shipment to the shipper or warehousing the shipment pending disposition.
Hanjin Express shall have a lien on any goods shipped for all freight and storage charges, customs duties or penalties, advances or other charges of any kind arising out of transportation hereunder and may refuse to surrender possession of the goods until such charges are paid.
Hanjin Express has the right, but not the obligation, to open and inspect a shipment without notice.
No service shall be rendered in the transportation of any article subject to the following restrictions.
1. If a shipment is undeliverable for any reason, we may attempt to notify the shipper to arrange for the return of the shipment if local customs regulations allow such return.
2. Hanjin Express reserves the right to dispose of a shipment, if return of the shipment is refused by the shipper or the shipment cannot be returned to the shipper.
Shipper shall pay all return charges, duties, taxes, storage charges, disposal charge etc.
1. All claims for loss or damage to shipment must be submitted in writing by the shipper to Hanjin Express within 14days of the date of delivery or the intended date of delivery, failing which Hanjin Express shall have no liability whatsoever.
2. The liability of HANJIN for the loss or damage to shipment is limited to the lesser of ;
3. It is the shipper’s responsibility to prove actual damages.
Exposure to and risk of any loss in excess of the declared value is assumed by the shipper. Shipper may transfer this risk to an insurance carrier of shipper’s choice through the purchase of an insurance policy.
Hanjin Express does not provide insurance coverage of any kind.
5. Hanjin Express shall not be liable, for any consequential, special, or incidental damages or other indirect loss including loss of income, profits, interests, market utility, whether or not Hanjin Express might had knowledge of occurrence of such damages.
6. The provision concerning the liability of Hanjin Express in this TERMS & CONDITIONS shall also apply to liability to compensate for damage due to unlawful acts of Hanjin Express.
Hanjin Express shall not liable for any loss, damage or delay arising out of circumstances beyond Hanjin Express’s control including :